Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive
about 1 month ago
Service Desk Manager
£40,000 - 45,000 / annum
In this role you would be working in a top 100 UK Law Firm as a Service Desk Manager. This role is a permanent position leading a team of technical support specialists. Working as a Service Desk Manager with this organisation you would be working on a hybrid basis, where you would have the opportunity to work at home and in the office. This top 100 UK law firm has offices nationwide; this opportunity is in the Newcastle office. The role as a Service Desk Manager is looking to pay in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 / annum.
Your new role:
- The Service Desk Manager position is required to lead the technical support specialists
- You will be responsible for defining and managing technical support processes to ensure efficient and timely technical support
- Day-to-day work as a Service Desk Manager will be responsible for ensuring all tickets are documented and resolved in line with the SLA
- You will be responsible for producing regular management reports maintaining support documentation and knowledgebase.
- In the Service Desk Manager Role Conduct in depth reporting and analysis of reported technical issues and incidents
- You will have experience working as a Service Desk manager
- You will have managed a team of technical support specialists within a complex fast paced environment
- You will have proven working knowledge and awareness about the ITIL framework
- You will have the ability to manage and prioritise workloads effectively
Please contact Laura Davison at Sellick Partnership to discuss in further detail and to receive a full job spec/ additional information.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website