£9.00 - £10.75 per hour
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full Time
North East Lincolnshire
Servicing Coordinator required to work with a North East Lincolnshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking a Servicing Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months.
As the Servicing Coordinator you will be working within the repairs planning team to provide administrative support where required. You will perform Servicing Coordinator duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Servicing Coordinator can include:
- Scheduling and planning services
- Obtaining updates and evidence on completion of jobs and updating systems
- Liaising with compliance to ensure that commercial servicing is compliant in line with legislation
- Raising jobs for follow on works identified at service and tracking to completion
- Coordinating any audit failures and ensure rectification works and audit trail completed
- Logging information on the in-house system
- Providing administrative support where required
Required skills and experience of the Servicing Coordinator:
- Experience of working in a similar Servicing Coordinator role is desirable
- Methodical, efficient and excellent admistrative skills and call handling experience are essential
- Must be organised, personable and possess excellent customer service skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Servicing Coordinator role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.