Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £21000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a well known Financial Services company in Manchester, is looking for a Settlements Analyst to join their busy team.
The Settlements Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Settlement of market trades
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Make payments to Unit Trust Managers
- Allocating cash receipts
- Maintaining custody records
- Reconciling accounts and resolving queries related to these accounts
- Producing settlement reports
- Investigative work to solve queries
- Ad hoc project duties
The Settlements Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within a Financial Services firm
- Ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Proven working knowledge of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some experience in financial services looking for a new opportunity in an award winning wealth management firm.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website