Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£338 - £339 per day
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are looking to recruit a Sharepoint Developer on behalf of a large North East based organisation. The Sharepoint Developer will support the BI team and the wider business ensuring that the critical Sharepoint Sites are functioning correctly and to aid in the migration between Microsoft tenants ensuring that the solution workflows and logic functions correctly and constantly pre and post migration
- Understand the existing structure of critical SharePoint sites and deployment
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute migrations between Microsoft tenants and ensure full operation is achieved post migration
- Assist in resolving defects that occur as a result of the migration process
- Must have 3-6 years of SharePoint online and on premiss experience in similar role
- Detailed experience of complex workflow development and support, infopath, power apps and powershell.
- Experience with managing site collections, sites, webs, pages, lists and libraries
- Experience with managing user groups, permissions and access rights
- Experience in analysing SharePoint sites, SharePoint content, and then supporting those sites on the Microsoft tenant
- Office 365 experience (Specifically SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business)
- Strong knowledge regarding the SharePoint Object Model (REST API experience a plus)
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.