11 months ago
Full time, Temporary/FTC
Have you conducted site surveys? Have you monitored budgets and timescales?
Our client, an organisation based in Leicestershire is looking for a Site Manager, to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of contracts. This project will centre around the safety of new build developments and planning around student accommodation.
Duties of the Site Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring and controlling works completed
- Identifying risks and preventing them
- Utilising knowledge of procurement processes and construction methods
- Conducting site surveys, estimates, schedule of rates and producing specifications
- Liaising with appropriate teams and stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A HND/HNC/NVS Level 3 in Construction or equivalent experience
- Commercial and domestic knowledge
- A driving licence and transport
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Site Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.