Hartlepool, County Durham
Up to £35651 per annum
5 months ago
Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for a Site Manager to join their Investment and Compliance Team
Duties of the Team Leader will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensure the successful operational delivery of the company's Internal Investment Programme, including the effective co-ordination of all resources required to deliver excellent service while optimising performance, cost and risk.
- Work closely with the Area Manager, assisting with the contract management of internal and external resources including the management and planning of material requisition and storage and security
- Carry out pre-start surveys including post inspections ensuring quality and value for money
- Working with the Quantity Surveyor team in Providing effective administration and record keeping for the team and the maintenance of both the manual and electronic databases
- Maintain the quality of service delivery through constant monitoring to implement required improvements to the service ensuring continuous improvement and best practices are achieved at all times
- Recording, reporting and monitoring of agreed KPIs, implementing remedial action \ work plans to achieve targets
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent and/or professionally qualified in property management or a related discipline and/or the ability to demonstrate relevant experience in an operational setting
- Experience in Social Housing (preffered)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Site Manager please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.