6 months ago
Full time, Temporary
Have you conducted site surveys? Have you monitored budgets and timescales?
Our client, an organisation based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Site Manager, to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of contracts. This project will centre around fire safety and the timely fitting of sprinklers in high rise housing blocks.
Duties of the Site Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring and controlling works completed
- Identifying risks and preventing them
- Utilising knowledge of procurement processes and construction methods
- Conducting site surveys, estimates, schedule of rates and producing specifications
- Liaising with appropriate teams and stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- A HND/HNC/NVS Level 3 in Construction or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Social Housing/Local Authority sector
- A driving licence and transport
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Site Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.