10 months ago
Skills and Employment Officer
11 months, Temporary, Full time
Skills and Employment Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Skilled and Employment Officer to join their team on a fixed term, full time basis.
As the Skills and Employment Officer you will be working within the Economic Development team responsible for the support of employment and skills board.
Responsibilities of the Skills and Employment Officer include:
- Providing support to officers responsible for the implementation of key initiatives
- Play a supporting role in developing and deliering effective employment and skills policies and projects within the organisation
- To drive development and implementation of employment and skills activity
- Support co-ordination of activity that links local businesses with local schools
- Ensure local people are supported to take advantage of local employment opportunities
- Work with schools and other local organisations
Required skills and experience of the Skills and Employment Officer:
- Proficient in I.T Skills
- Organisational skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Skills and Employment Officer role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.