West Yorkshire, England
Up to £45000 per annum + bonus & benefits including PMI
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting to an exciting role for a well known employer. As Senior Certification Regime Manager you will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering the SMCR project across a UK and Global business.
You will act as Subject Matter Expert and provide 'expert' consultancy across the business providing advice and support and oversee all pre-employment and in life checks for the SMCR population. Additionally, you will be responsible for increasing awareness of the SMCR and developing improved organisational awareness and capability.
You will support the implementation and ongoing operational delivery of the Senior Manager and Certification Regime (SMCR) across the business and ensure regulatory requirements are satisfied across the whole employee life cycle. You will ensure the business and People Function adhere to SMCR regulations and supporting policies, processes and communications are in place to successfully embed SMCR requirements.
This role is best suited to a HR professional who has moved into risk or compliance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Certification Regime Manager / SMCR Manager;
* Providing SMCR subject matter expertise across all employment life cycle stages by acting as a central support point to the People Team.
* Manage the background and annual screening processes for candidates and employees to ensure they are fully compliant in their roles.
* Educate and guide managers by developing and delivering a plan of engagement interventions to avoid and mitigate regulatory breaches.
* Produce and submit reports to senior managers providing focused attention to compliance risk areas and coordinate the provision of FCA/PRA.
* Manage the notification process (where individuals declare an event that could impact on their 'fit and proper' status) involving key stakeholders as required and work with Risk & Compliance knowledge of FCA/PRA regulations and make recommendations /take action on any changes impacting the organisation.
Person specification for the Senior Certification Regime Manager / SMCR Manager;
- Previous experience of delivering SMCR projects and supporting a business in the implementation phase is ESSENTIAL.
- The role involves partnering with key stakeholders across the business. Therefore you will be expected to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and manage relationships at a senior level.
- The client is looking for someone with a HR background with compliance experience.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities to progress and excellent benefits. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this SMCR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.