£40000 - £70000 per annum + £1000 per month travel allowance
0191 261 8585
Permanent opportunity with salary up to £70,000 plus £1000 per month travel allowance
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting our multi-national client to recruit for multiple Solution Architect's on a permanent basis.
The Solution Architect role is a unique and constantly evolving position because the client has an innovative in-house team that are constantly developing both hardware and software products aligned with the IOT. Full training on the Smart products will be provided to ensure you are aligned with the latest technology and future developments from within.
The Solution Architect role will sit in the 'Smart Buildings' business unit which defines their emerging approach to the provision of intelligent, data-driven services for customers, as well as for the increased efficiency and operation of their own business.
This role can be based anywhere across the country with some travel to their multiple offices.
This Smart Buildings & Digital Services remit covers:
- Smart Buildings technology integration encompassing software integration using all the key open source components such as API, MQTT and SDK, open protocol normalisation including BACnet, MSTP or IP, Echelon, MODbus, KNX and IoT Infrastructure including BLE, EnOcean, ZigBee, Wifi, LPWAN
- Site integration and interface solutions including BMS, Metering, Asset control and utility connections
- Data management services, wireless communication and server side asset and data management
- Delivery of data analytics solutions covering energy reporting, monitoring, analytics, data mining, BMS remote management, automatic fault detection, asset lifecycle management.
- Solution design, architecture and project mobilisation. Particularly with regard to designing highly technical integration and control solutions for deployment on client sites to deliver a range of benefits including energy reduction, operational efficiency, client comfort and process requirements.
The successful applicant will have the appetite to learn the new and developing technologies as well as being innovative within the team. They will also require the ability to lead in a very disruptive market, which holds challenges all the way through the construction chain.
- Proven BD Sales & Technical Solution Architecture + BMS experience
- Educated to degree level, higher degree desirable.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Significant experience of adopting and enforcing governance and assurance methods
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Experience of IOT
- Passionate, creative, and collaborative
- Highly analytical with experience solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical abilities, with experience with data science products preferred
For further information about the opportunity and supporting documentation, please apply or contact Adam Burgess in our Newcastle office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.