Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£70000 - £80000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Newcastle upon Tyne
£70,000 - £80,000
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be supporting a long standing award winning client of ours based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area to recruit for a Solution Architect on an initial 3 year fixed term basis.
Due to some recent external investment into the business, they are about to embark on a large transformation programme involving the design, development and deployment of a new platform.
This is a really exiting time of change for the organisation who have already been recognised as an industry leader within their field and are looking to further improve their already outstanding services.
The Solution Architect will be the principal technical role in leading software development within the organisation and they will be responsible for making architecture and design choices across applications and within modules; and for setting technical standards for all internal and partner software development.
* Current or recent experience in a similar role
* Broad and extensive knowledge of software development in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
* AWS and serverless architecture
* Deep understanding of a wide range of cloud and coding practices e.g., handling state persistence, startup latency, clean code, YAGNI, DRY, unit testing, refactoring
* Data modelling and database design experience
* Worked with customer facing B2B/B2C web applications.
* Cloud/API-based application architecture
* Stakeholder management
* Effective communication of technical concepts and designs through documentation, high-level presentation and verbally
Please contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership to discuss in further detail and to recieve a full job spec/ additonal information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.