£35000 - £37000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, forward thinking procurement organising, within Greater Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for a specialist Facilities Management and Construction to join a growing and thriving team.
Reporting to the Contracting Manager, you will be working on the following duties:
- Providing advise and guidance to our members on the acquisitions of goods or services working facilities management and construction contracts
- Managing and monitoring assigned frameworks and engaging with numbers and suppliers directly to identify opportunities, whilst delivering value for money
- Leading and mentoring in the contracting team, working with team members on a day to dat basis to develop and enhance the delivery of their duties
- Provide up to date specialist knowledge in relation to facilities management on the use of assigned frameworks
- Undertake formal EU tenders and quotation exercises as required
- Provide professional advise and assistance to all members in respect to resolving any problems arising from contracted suppliers
- To be proficient in the operation of any performance measurement systems including the tender evaluation methodology
- Where appropriate, provide spend forecasts for the assigned frameworks
- Support the ongoing development of the contracting programme and ensure adequate resource is available to keep it up to date
- Undertake a methodical approach to project management, leading teams to successful project delivery
Requirements for the Procurement Officer role:
- Ideally be fully CIPs qualified, or to be at least the level 5 and be actively working towards completing this qualification
- Must have substantial and demonstrable experience of working within a professional purchasing environment undertaking regular high value EU tenders in Facilities Management and Construction areas
- Must have prior experience in procuring services in facilities management, specifically within construction
This company offer a fantastic pension scheme, excellent holiday allowance and a flexible working policy.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Lauren Newell.
Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately, with interviews taking place the week within the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.