£400 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a leading General Insurance provider as they seek to recruit a new SQL Developer on a contract basis.
Our client need additional support on a new long-term project (circa 12 months +) and as such are looking for an experienced, commercially aware SQL Developer to join their market-leading Data & Analytics team.
Responsibilities of the SQL Developer:
- Conduct complex ad-hoc analysis in line with agreed specifications and standards
- Manage data development and delivery activities to create cutting edge 'analytics ready' data assets
- Oversee projects to develop required data infrastructure for current and future projects
- Create market-leading MI to present to an array of senior stakeholders
- Produce dashboards using Power BI
Skills and experience of the SQL Developer:
- Extensive experience with the full SQL Stack: SSMS,T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS (multi-dimensional & tabular)
- Data quality/profiling knowledge/experience
- MS Azure experience would be an advantage for likely future projects
- PowerBI (or experience of preparing data sets for consumption by similar reporting & visualisation tools)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
- Knowledge of general insurance pricing practices
There is a highly competitive day rate on offer along with the possibility of multiple extensions. This role is fully remote and you will be provided with full IT kit upon starting.
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please apply below with your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.