West Midlands, England
£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A large, successful and growing organisation in the West Midlands are currently seeking an interim SRM Procurement Specialist for a minimum period of 6 months. These positions are on the back of major growth and are crucial to the future growth & development of the Organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities of the SRM Procurement Specialist:
- Running and managing supplier frameworks and the assurance of supplier risk
- Manage and develop supplier relationships
- Conducting service reviews
- Monitor, manage and report on performance indicators and provide statistical returns as required
- Ensuring that best practice supplier relationship management is in place and applied over the life of the contract
- Market analysis and bench-marking activities to ensure that best value for money is being achieved and obtained
- Generalist category management - Sourcing, negotiating and procuring
- Assisting the Head of Procurement & Supplier Management to achieve the planned growth and mobilisation of impending projects
The successful SRM Procurement Specialist will have:
- Strong SRM experience
- Experience of Procurement and Contract Management including commercial negotiation of significant value and/or risk
- Well-developed procurement and contract management skills in order to prepare and deliver a strategy as well as a detailed contracting programme involving some complex tendering and contract management processes
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong ability to prioritise, delegate and work towards achieving difficult objectives
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.