Role: Communications & Stakeholder Officer
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit an experienced Communications and Stakeholder professional for a high profile transport organisation, based in Manchester on an 2 year fixed-term contract. The purpose of the Communications & Stakeholder Officer is to support and develop the organisation's Stakeholder Engagement and Communications strategy and service, as well as delivering and maintaining effective processes to protect and enhance the reputation of the organisation.
This is an extremely exciting time to join the organisation due to its plans for continued and extensive growth.
Responsibilities of the Communications & Stakeholder Officer include:
- You will deliver effective communication and engagement strategies and campaigns to stakeholders.
- Ensure published/printed communications materials are produced and delivered in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the company's presence at high-profile conferences and events.
- Maintain a working knowledge of best practice communications activity and advise on improving internal/external communication.
- Act as a representative of the company by proactively building contacts and networks.
Required experience and skills of the Communications & Stakeholder Officer:
- Ideally educated to degree level, equivalent or possess a recognised media and communications-related qualification.
- Significant experience of community engagement.
- Experience of devising and delivering communications or partner engagement campaigns to support key organisational priorities.
- Experience of writing, editing and distributing stakeholder engagement materials.
- A proven track-record of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and partners effectively
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present complex information concisely and to non-technical audience.
- Excellent report writing skills, with the ability to deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences.
In return, the successful candidate will receive 27 days holiday per annum, access to the local government pension scheme and the opportunity to work with a groundbreaking organisation in Manchester.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Communications & Stakeholder Officer role, please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.