North West England, England
5 months ago
* Financial reporting of Statutory Accounts
* Year End Stats
* Tax and VAT
* Liase directly with external audit team
* Play a key part in managing the audit process
* knowledgeable of IR35 standards
The ideal Candidate will:
* Will have an ACA or ACCA qualification
* Be technically strong dealing with stat reporting
* Hold a sound understanding of IFRS and accounting standards
* Extensive experience of producing statutory reports
* Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
Financial Services experience would be an advantage but not essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Interim Statutory Accountant position, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.