Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning FinTech business that has been on an exciting journey in recent years. A modern, entrepreneurial run business that has developed into a market leader within their field. They are now FTSE listed and have over £50B of funds under management. They also have amazing offices with onsite Gym and 360 degree views of Manchester from their roof top terrace.
My client is looking for a talented Practice trained ACA/ACCA Accountant that has experience working within a Group reporting function ideally of a PLC. The successful Statutory Accounts Manager will join a highly successful team and benefit from working with impressive and like minded, career focused individuals. Reporting to the Senior Financial Reporting Manager, you will have an integral role in shaping and developing the Group's reporting, processes and policies as a FTSE 250 business.
Financial and regulatory reporting
* Preparation of the annual Group consolidated financial statements and half year results under IFRS
* Review of the annual subsidiary financial statements under FRS101
* Assist in the preparation of the reporting calendar & timetable for the annual and half year results
* Work with the Group's external auditors to deliver an efficient audit to timetable
* Review and coordination of all supporting documentation and audit schedules
* Produce internal technical papers and guidance for new standards and business change
* Ensure compliance with group policies and accounting standards
* Maintaining and improving systems, processes and controls
* Preparation of the regulatory returns and reporting for the FCA
* Oversee the production of monthly management information for the business review - capital resource positions for all regulated companies, intercompany recharge process and reconciliation and consolidation adjustments
* Review consolidated and subsidiary month-end files
* Submission of the Group's confirmation statements and other company secretarial forms
* Manage correspondence of shareholder transactions, including the payment of dividends
* Manage the accounting for the Group's share option schemes
* Oversee the share scheme exercise process
* Support legal director with share transactions and other ad-hoc tasks
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, is technically strong, has excellent communication skills and is looking for a fast paced environment where they can enhance statutory reporting and controls and be challenged along the way. A rare opportunity to join the Head Office of a FTSE listed business within the North West within a sector that has had little impact from Covid. The successful applicant will be a Technically strong accountant trained within a top 10 Practice firm and exposure to FTSE Audit. You will be a strong written & verbal communicator with the ability to summarise complex information effectively.
In return you will benefit from a competitive rate of pay, Bonus, Pension, Share Scheme and on site gym to name a few.
For further information on this opportunity please forward your CV to Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.