about 1 month ago
Stock Conditioning Surveyor
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a client in Middlesbrough for a Stock Conditioning Surveyor to start ASAP.
Responsibilities of the Stock Conditioning Surveyor will be but not limited to:
- Carry out a range of inspections including but not limited to diagnosing damp, mould and condensation issues and proposing rectification measures, and advising on Adaptations works such as wet rooms, extensions, garage conversions, ramps and lifts etc.
- Ensure requests for technical inspections are dealt with effectively and projects are identified appropriately, delivered on time, within budget and to the required standards, providing efficient and effective technical expertise, contract management, planning and administrative support as required
- Deal with requests for aids and adaptations, working alongside a range of key stakeholders, including residents, occupational therapists, local authorities and colleagues to consider options, acting as decision maker in terms of whether requests are accepted and the appropriate course of action to take
- Produce detailed and technical designs and specifications where required
- Liaise with the appropriate local authorities to ensure full compliance with planning and building regulations
- Manage project delivery, including site visits, acting as project surveyor and technical expert to ensure quality and compliance standards and resident expectations are met
Requirements of the Stock Conditioning Surveyor:
- Degree or HNC/HND in Building Surveying or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Planning & Building Regulations requirements / procedures, disabled access, CDM, and Health & Safety Legislation
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
If you believe you are suitable for the role of Stock Condition Surveyor, please apply. To find out more, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website