£22.00 - £25.00 per hour + Competitive
4 months ago
Stock Conditioning Surveyor Lead
Temporary - Permanent
Stock Conditioning Surveyor required to join a NHS organisation based in Lancashire. My client is looking for a reliable, flexible individual who is an experienced Stock Conditioning Surveyor to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis which will lead to a permanent role.
As the Stock Conditioning Surveyor you will be working with the Estates team leading and building a team. You will be developing individuals and assessing and evaluating the quality of work undertaken. You will perform conditioning surveys and provide your technical expertise to the team you build to ensure targets are met
Other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Stock Conditioning Surveyor Lead:
- Responsible for the management, development and motivation of staff including recruiting and interviewing job applicants and training
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and contractors and the Technical team to ensure that the service is delivered effectively and that customer requirements are met
- Ensure all work carried out fits within the parameters of service level agreements
- Monitoring of work, including site visits, inspections and reporting on contractor performance
- Carry out pre and post inspections to identify works needed to be carried out
- Ensure the works are carried out in line with timescales and budgets
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Stock Conditioning Surveyor Lead role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.