£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Strategic Procurement Manager for our NHS client in the West Midlands.
- Responsible for defining the approach and leading delivery of strategic procurement and routine purchasing to the customer base
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of Procurement Services
- To develop best practice procurement strategies
- Ensure overall co-ordination and achievement of the Supplies and Procurement Business Plan, Strategy and objectives
Key responsibilities for the Strategic Procurement Manager:
- To take ownership of procurement strategy objectives
- To set strategic direction for the procurement team
- To project manage the procurement process for strategic contracts
- To take responsibility for the development of principles of effective contract management
- To be responsible for the development of Benchmarking tools
- To be responsible for market analysis
- Stakeholder engagement
Person specification for the Strategic Procurement Manager:
- Public Sector experience would be desirable but not essential
- Specialist Strategic procurement knowledge
- CIPs qualification
- Staff management and training
- Salary: £38k to £45k
- Location: 3 days in the office and 2 days Remote
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.