£300 - £400 per annum + flexible working
5 months ago
6 - 12 months
Our client is a fast-moving retail business in the Warrington area. As the result of a recent period of change and transformation, an interim need has arisen within their FP&A team for a Strategic Planning Analyst.
Working closely alongside the Head of Strategic Planning, the Strategic Planning Analyst will play a key role in supporting decision making through analysis of commercial finance issues. Typical duties could include:
- Group planning: strategizing innovative plans for group finance
- Supporting cost optimisation
- Maintaining and developing financial models
- Preparing the quarterly Board presentations and related analysis for Executive level members of staff
- Liaising consistently with other areas of the business outside of finance and accounts (for example, merchandising, supply chain, e-commerce, buying, marketing) in order to assist in developing strategic plans for the group
As a Strategic Planning Analyst, you will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of group planning within a retail environment (or similar sector) is essential
- Strategic planning experience within an FP&A function
- Excellent business partnering abilities
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Big company, big data experience
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.