about 2 months ago
Street Scene Engineer
Temporary, 2 Months+
Street Scene Engineer required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is looking for a reliable individual who is an experienced Street Scene Engineer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis for a minimum period of 2 months.
As the Street Scene Engineer you will be working with the environmental team to perform Street Scene Engineer duties associated with all service provisions within the team and provide an effective and efficient service alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Street Scene Engineer:
- Managing, inspecting and undertaking works to sites to ensure they are maintained - sites can include carparks, parks, buildings and land drainage
- Managing the maintenance, repair and replacement of street furniture
- Undertaking and managing the execution of all of the land drainage duties
- Carrying out stock condition surveys and surveys on engineering and Street Scene assets
- Preparing and implementing both hard and soft landscape projects which includes preparing drawings, specifications and contract and tender documents
Required skills and experience of the Street Scene Engineer:
- Experience of working within an Engineer role
- Must have relevant social housing experience
- Must have a valid driving licence and access to your own car
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Street Scene Engineer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.