Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced SuccessFactors Consultant (Data Manager) on a 6 month contract basis which may extend due to workload to join a high profile business based in Cheshire. The newly appointed SuccessFactors Consultant will work closely with People leadership to understand the needs of the business, and deliver Data Migration, Analytics and Governance for the next phase.
** An essential requirement for this role to be a subject matter expert in SAP SuccessFactors **
Key Responsibilities of the SuccessFactors Consultant:
- Lead Data Migration, New Data Implementation, Analysis and Governance
- Work closely with the team lead to maximise data availability
- Build strong and successful relationships with internal and external service providers.
Key Requirements of the People Systems Development and Analytics Manager:
- A minimum of 2 projects experience in Data governance, analysis and migration within SuccessFactors.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills, both in an internal and external service provider capacity.
- Ability to problem solve and deliver solutions in a small team.
- A clear thinker, with the ability to understand and unravel complex issues, identifying and evaluating options to move forward.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this SuccessFactors Data Manager opportunitythen please apply now, or contact John Thistlethwaite, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.