Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced People Systems Development and Analytics Manager on a 6 month contract basis which may extend due to workload to join a high profile business based in Cheshire. The newly appointed People Systems Development and Analytics Manager will work closely with People leadership to understand the needs of the business, and contribute to the shaping of the People Systems strategy.
** An essential requirement for this role to be a subject matter expert in SAP SuccessFactors **
Key Responsibilities of the People Systems Development and Analytics Manager:
- Lead the People Systems support team, managing workload and resources to ensure that all required team outputs are produced in line with deadlines and to required quality.
- Shape the team's role and remit with People leaders to define objectives and targets.
- Identify, shape and prioritise initiatives regarding the development of MI, analytics ad reporting capability.
- Define and manage user's People systems requirements, working with People leadership to understand the changing needs of the business.
- Build strong and successful relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external.
Key Requirements of the People Systems Development and Analytics Manager:
- Proven development and implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors applications (experience with this system is essential to the role)
- Extensive experience in Data governance, analysis and migration within SuccessFactors.
- Experience of defining and managing user's People systems requirements and data.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills, both in an internal and external capacity.
- Ability to problem solve at a strategic and tactical level, translating Group strategy into system development.
- A clear thinker, with the ability to understand and unravel complex issues, identifying and evaluating options to shape business solutions.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this People Systems Development and Analytics Manager opportunity then please apply now, or contact John Thistlethwaite, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.