4 months ago
Housing Support Officer
Our client, a leading social housing organisation is looking for an experienced Support Practitioner to join their organisation on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Support Practitioner include:
- Support service users within a refuge and in the community including homelessness, substance misuse and family support
- Adopt a case management approach with each service user
- Attend case management meetings
- Attend case conferences
- Work within the community in regards to supporting your service clients
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience within case management in the support field
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS
- Hold a UK driving license with business insurance included
If you feel you suit the requirements of this role, please apply.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.