Tyne and Wear
about 1 month ago
Ongoing - temporary
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Support Worker for a social housing organisation based in Wallsend.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker :
- Supporting service users suffering with mental health difficulties
- Carry out support plans and risk assessments
- Support tenants to live independently
- Assist service users with everyday life skills
- Provide advice and guidance to support service user to access services within the community
- Carrying out wellbeing checks on the service users
- Responding to any emergency situations
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- DBS - enhanced
- Experience of supporting vulnerable people
If you are interested in the above, click 'apply' now or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.