2 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Support Worker required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Support Worker you will be working within the Housing team,
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Working with a variety of service users including 18-55 years old
- Visiting people in their homes who are at risk of homelessness
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments
- Assisting the service users to live as independently as possible
- Signpost the tenants
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
- Assess applicants on the waiting list
- Check the Health and Safety of the building
Required skills and experience of the Support Worker:
- Proficient in I.T Skills
- Previous experience of working with vulnerable people
- Must possess a DBS and Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.