about 1 year ago
Temporary, Full time
Support Worker required to work with a Derby based association. My client are seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Support Worker you will be working within the Housing team.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Attending properties to complete Health and Safety checks
- Completing maintenance job sheets
- Assisting with welfare benefits and housing benefits
- Signposting to internal and external agencies
- Carrying out risk assessments and writing up support plans
Required skills and experience of the Support Worker:
- Proficient in I.T Skills
- Previous experience within social housing
- Must possess a DBS and Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.