£10 - £12 per hour
Temporary, 20 hours+
My client is seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team on a temporary basis, either part time or full time hours are available.
The successful candidate will be required to be flexible for weekend working and some night shifts
Duties of the Support Worker can include:
- Working on a rota basis including nights and weekends
- Responding to emergency calls from elderly tenants and initiating appropriate action
- Making routine calls/visits to customers in their homes to ensure their welfare
- Encouraging independent living
- Responding to out of hours calls from homeless, and from tenants requiring emergency repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS Certificate
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Must be flexible and open to working nights and evenings
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.