over 1 year ago
Supported Housing Officer
6 Months+, Full time
Supported Housing Officer required to work within a Nottinghamshire based association. The client is seeking an experienced Supported Housing Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
As the Supported Housing Officer you will be providing tenancy related support across multiple sites.
Responsibilities of the Supported Housing Officer include:
- Working with vulnerable groups and providing a personalised approach to support
- Dealing with elements of safeguarding
- Liaising with partnership agencies, local councils and foodbanks
- Helping with budgeting, rent arrears, tenancy managing, housing queries and anti-social behaviour
Required skills and experience of the Supported Housing Officer:
- Experience in Support Work and/or Housing Management
- Full UK Driving License
- Able to undertake an Enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Supported Housing Officer role, please apply now or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.