4 months ago
Full time, Temporary
Do you enjoy making a differing and supporting others?
Our client, a housing association in Leicestershire is looking for a Scheme Manager to provide company and support to a range of clients including the elderley in sheltered accommodation.
Duties of the Scheme Manager role will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain tenant's records and provide person-centred risk assessments
- Encouraging and supporting tenants with appropriate benefits needs, signposting to relevant agencies in the case of complex issues as necessary
- Carrying out weekly safety tests in dedicated schemes and maintain a safe and healthy physical environment for tenants and staff responding as required to health and safety issues
- Managing secure access to schemes for tenants, staff, visitors, and maintenance and service contractors
- Facilitating viewings and assistance with individual accommodation needs and risk assessments
- Supporting tenants to live safely and independently by carrying out welfare checks either face to face or over the phone as appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
- Great communication skills
- An enhanced DBS
- Access to a car with business insurance
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Scheme Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.