£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
5 months ago
Full time, Temporary - ongoing
Do you enjoy making a difference and supporting others?
Our client, a housing association in Cornwall is looking for a complex needs support worker to provide support to vulnerable clients in a supported housing setting.
Duties of the Support worker role will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting vulnerable clients living in a communal house including those with substance misuse issues
- Supporting with daily tasks
- Sign posting them to access other services
- Identifying and addressing safe guarding concerns
- Providing housing related advice
- Assisting with move on to other accommodation
The successful support worker will have:
- Previous experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
- Great communication skills
- An enhanced DBS
- A 'can do' attitude
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.