Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£10 - £11 per hour
2 months ago
Middlesbrough/Hartlepool and surrounding areas
8 weeks +
37 hours pw - rota basis
Our client is looking for a support worker to join their team
Duties of the Support Worker will include, but is not limited to:
- Provide support to people living in our supported housing, providing shift cover as required across schemes.
- Provide support for a wide range of people who face challenges in their lives and provide services for homeless people, ex-offenders, people with mental health issues, people recovering from substance misuse, families, women and young people
- Ability to work with and support vulnerable young adults and the ability to understand support plans, risk assessments, safeguarding policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS check
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.