12 months ago
Our client, a leading organisation based in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Support Worker to support vulnerable adults
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting vulnerable service users to live independently
- Providing housing support
- Advising on welfare and benefits
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments for clients
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
- Supporting service users to access services in the community
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting vulnerable clients. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.