Our client, an accredited organisation based in Surrey is seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team. This will be initially offered on a temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent.
As a Support Worker you will promote the independence and well-being of those living independently, including elderly residents
- Monitoring the well-being and security of tenants
- Regularly reviewing and reassessing their needs
- Liaising with agencies and statutory bodies
- Carrying out risk and needs assessments
- Producing and updating support plans
- Encouraging and promoting resident involvement in scheme based activities and those in the wider community
- Providing emergency out of hours cover for independent living schemes on a rota basis
The successful candidate will possess a clean UK driver's license and have access to their own vehicle.
Apply now for immediate start.