Support Worker - Team Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Our team at Sellick Partnership are seeking for a permanent Support Worker - Team Leader for a client covering the West Yorkshire area.
Position: Support Worker - Team Leader
Salary; £30,000 - £33,000 p/a
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time, Perm
Support Worker - Team Leader Responsibilities;
- Ensure the client premises and general public are secure and safe through regular checks.
- Coordinating staff activities in order to meet the needs and achieve positive outcomes for participants under outcomes-based contracts
- Carry out day to day function of a support worker
- Staff support and monitoring
- Monitoring the delivery and performance supplied to general public
Should this position for support worker - team leader spark interest, please apply directly and you will be contacted in 48hrs.