2 months ago
Supported Housing Manager
Full time, 2 Year FTC
Are you a competent Service Manager who has a first-class understanding of the Support sector and the challenges surrounding Mental Health?
Our client, an organisation based in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Supported Housing Manager, to assist in managing and supporting a team of Housing and Support professionals.
Duties of the Supported Housing Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Leading and developing a team of support specialists
- Dealing with recruitment
- Offering advice surrounding complex needs
- Ensuring statutory and regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Managing and supervising staff
- Carrying out audits
- Ensuring voids and arrears targets are met
- Deputising and offering Housing advice and support
- Making referrals to partnership agencies such as the Police
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a Supported Housing, Mental Health or Complex Needs service
- Effective cost management and budget skills
- Great understanding of safeguarding
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Supported Housing Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.