Supported Housing Manager
South Kesteven, Lincolnshire
Supported Housing Manager
Temporary - ongoing
Lincolnshire - home working available
£35 hourly, 37 hours per week.
Sellick partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Supported Housing Manager required to join a public sector organisation in the Lincolnshire area.
The role involves line management of the Housing Services Team Leader in the delivery of an integrated, high performing customer focused sheltered housing service, developing partnerships with residents, statutory agencies and partners to achieve continuous improvement to the sheltered housing service offer, sustainable tenancies and best use of organisations stock.
Key responsibilities of the Supported Housing Manager:
- Lead on the Delivery of a high performing sheltered housing service
- Ensure operational procedures and systems are fit for purpose, deliver value for money and good customer service
- Lead on, participate in and support partnership working with other agencies and statutory bodies
- Manage overall team performance against KPI's, health and safety monitoring and compliance, producing reports and service plans to improve performance as necessary
- Lead, manage and motivate the team, completing check ins and ensuring workload planning and relevant cover of the service is maintained, including yearend planning
- Ensuring fit for purpose contracts are in place across the service, and that these are procured, monitored and reviewed.
- Lead on support provision for tenants, and ensure that systems are in place to provide tenants with a range of information to assist them in managing their tenancy independently
- Investigate complaints or service failures, taking any necessary steps to improve future service delivery
- Effectively manage budgets and ensure revenue and income is maximized
- Review and develop strategies, policies, procedures and plans for the team, recommending changes and improvements which deliver better outcomes for residents and the council
- Develop and manage the rolling program of sheltered housing improvement works
Required skills and experience of the Supported Housing Manager:
- Degree Qualified or demonstrable relevant working experience
- Qualified Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Housing legislation, health and safety legislation and compliance across sheltered housing schemes
- Current driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Supported Housing Manager role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.