West Yorkshire, England
£35500 - £37500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Supported Housing Manager
Permanent, Full Time
£35,500 + £2,000 car allowance
Supported Housing Manager required to join an organisation based in Yorkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a newly created post due to part of a restructure. You will be one of two managers reporting directly to the Head of Supported Housing.
Key responsibilities of the Supported Housing Manager:
- Manage and lead a team of Scheme Managers who provide a range of services and support for customers and schemes
- Lead the approach to working with scheme communities to ensure a focus on activities which enable residents to become self-sufficient leading to improvements in their economic and social well-being
- Provide the lead role on the management, co-ordination and compliance with legislation and guidance relating to tenancy and housing management
- Keep abreast of best practice and developments in the field of older people's housing, including assistive technology/smart homes
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and commissioners
- Deliver on agreed targets in relation to independent living services and other support to customers
- Provide the lead role on the management, co-ordination and compliance with legislation and guidance relating to older person's services
- Participate in the out of hours management on call rota
- Act as designated Safeguarding Person
- Monthly car allowance
- Flexible working
- 25-30 days annual leave
- Pension scheme and much more
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Housing Manager role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.