6 months ago
Supported Housing Officer
Full time, Temporary
Do you have experience in managing a caseload and sustaining tenancies?
Our client, an housing association in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Supported Housing Officer to provide support to their residents on a temporary, ongoing basis.
Duties of the Supported Housing Officer role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of of resident in shared services
- Supporting throughout the tenancy and offering support (often over the phone due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Being knowledgable to the needs of vulnerable clients
- Booking residents into property viewings
- Collecting service charges
- Helping residents to secure further accommodation
The successful candidate will have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in supporting tenancies
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Supported Housing Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.