12 months ago
Supported Housing Officer
Supported Housing Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Croydon. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Supported Housing Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Supported Housing Officer:
- Working alongside the Housing Management Team to ensure health and safety obligations are met
- Carrying out inspections to make sure properties are suitably decorated and furnished
- Scheduling repairs and maintenance as required
- Monitoring rents and service charge accounts effectively
- Managing void properties and ensuring they're filled in accordance with the organisational policies and procedures
- Providing advice and information to new and existing customers
- Sustaining and supporting tenancies
- Conducting risk-based tenancy reviews
- Maximising income
- Dealing with rent recovery
Required skills and experience of the Supported Housing Officer:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Enhanced DBS
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Supported Housing Officer role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.