£19000 - £21934 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively looking to recruit a Supported Housing Officer for a housing charity covering the West Yorkshire area.
This role will be focusing on delivering a high quality tenancy management to improve the quality of life. The Supported Housing Officer will be managing a case load of vulnerable adults. Please find job details below;
Position: Supported Housing Officer
Location: West Yorkshire (Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, Barnsley)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Supported Housing Officer Day to Day:
- Ensuring the tenant is fully aware of their tenancy conditions at start up including issuing keys, Tenant Handbook and completing the sign-up process, explaining the terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement and their security of tenure within it.
- Regular property inspections and undertake Risk and Compatibly Assessments in relation to shared housing/HMO's.
- Advising tenants on rent arrears & assisting with the reduction of debt.
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour issues, serving notices; appointing a solicitor and attending court hearings.
Supported Housing Officer Requirements:
- Good general education with ability to progress onto professional qualification in Housing.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience or a good understanding of working with people affected by homelessness / substance misuse/offending behaviour/mental health, Learning Disabilities.
- Knowledge of Choice Based Lettings / housing allocations systems.
- Full Driving Licence & Access to car.
Benifts & Perks for Supported Housing Officer:
- Up to 32 days Annual Leave
- Competitive company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Eye Care Vouchers - Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities
If this role sparks interest, please feel free to apply directly and you will be contacted within 48hrs.