Leeds, West Yorkshire
8 months ago
We are currently assisting in the recruitment of a social housing client based in West Yorkshire and they are looking to recruit for a Surveyor
The role of the Surveyor is to deliver quality investment and surveying services across all properties to support asset management, business planning processes and the development of long term planned programmes of work.
Duties of the Surveyor will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertaking surveys of the portfolio in accordance with the agreed survey forms and programmes
- Capturing data consistently, in the agreed form and in accordance with agreed instructions
- Undertaking domestic energy performance assessments
- Undertaking domestic Asbestos surveys and inspection of ACMs
- Carrying out a range of other building surveys relating to the portfolio including but not limited to defects, stock acquisition, tenant alterations, party walls, damp and mould, curtilage and boundary
- Producing high quality written technical reports along with detailed drawings where required
- Preparing detailed specifications relating to identified works
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are consulted and advised as required
- Providing technical advice in all aspects relating to building surveying and pathology
- Carrying out all duties with awareness and regard to health and safety issues and adhere to safe systems of work specified in RHL's Health and Safety Policy and Codes of Practice
The Surveyor will have:
- Experience in surveying of residential property
- Experience of working in social housing
- Experience of undertaking Asbestos Management Surveys and re-inspection of ACMs
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Claire at Sellick Partnership for further information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.