3 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full Time
Surveyor required to work with a Lincolnshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, basis for a period of 6 weeks.
As the Surveyor you will be working on commercial units alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Surveyor include:
- Carrying out condition surveys of commercial units
- Assessing whether repairs are required, specifying and ordering works through specific contractors
- Allocating work to contractors and ensuring these are carried out to a high quality and within time limits and raising performance problems and seeking prompt resolutions where necessary
- Overseeing the progress of work to ensure targets are achieved and appointments kept
- Complying with all current Health and Safety legislation and ensuring external contractors adhere to regulations
Required skills and experience of the Surveyor:
- Experience of working as a Surveyor; dealing with commercial properties
- Ability to write survey reports and specifications
- Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
- Possess a valid Driving License and have access to a vehicle
- Up to date in depth building regulations knowledge including CDM and Asbestos and also Health & Safety legislation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.