£35000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing a Systems Accountant for a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive organisation based in the North West. The client that we are representing has recently been through a major period of change and has recognised the need for a strong technically sound individual to support both the finance and IT functions. The organisation is looking for an individual looking to grow and develop within the team and build on and enhance their existing skillset.
The successful applicant will provide strategic and professional support during the implementation, maintenance and development of financial systems.
Key areas of the role include:
* Management, maintenance and development of report-writing features
* In-depth use of SQL
* Working collaboratively with Senior Finance individuals to lead on report writing for key stakeholders
* Maintenance of the integrity of financial systems and information
* Provision of support for system parameters, maintenance and updates
* Work to define and monitor KPIs focused around service delivery
* Manipulation of financial data, reconciliation and production of financial corporate reports
* Development of system processes to maximise the use of functionality - ensuring necessary financial controls are met
* Lead on the development of training programmes to communicate and deliver upgrades and developments across teams within the organisation
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience of developing and implementing finance systems
* Previous experience of working and liaising with senior stakeholders and management accounting teams to support reporting format development
* In-depth knowledge of finance systems, SQL and report-writing facilities
* Ability to design and produce reports supporting management to assist with financial decisions
* Technical accounting skills
* Extensive knowledge of financial system modules
The ideal candidate for this Systems Accountant role will be a part-qualified accountant, preferably with education and/or a degree in a relevant discipline, and will be confident liaising across the organisation with staff of all levels.
The client is looking for candidates able to start in February 2019.
For more information - Please call Lauren Newell at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.