£50000 - £53000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is a FTSE100 employer in Liverpool city centre. Due to a continued period of change and transformation, they are looking for a Systems Accountant to join their high-performing Finance Systems team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Systems, the Systems Accountant will take responsibility for the following:
* Leading the Finance Systems team on a day-to-day basis
* Managing stakeholders as to how to integrate change into through finance systems testing
* Working closely with the IT function to consistently improve finance systems
* Keeping senior IT and Finance stakeholders informed of impact and progress on systems testing and improvements
* Ensuring the smooth flow of data between accounting and other business systems
* Educating the Finance team as to how they can make the best use out of the finance systems
* Making sure all finance systems comply with appropriate professional accounting standards
* Recommending process which will enhance operational efficiency
The Systems Accountant will been the following skillset:
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
* Previous people management or leadership experience
* Accounting systems and live service previous experience
* Data warehouse experience
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Has previously acted as the Subject Matter Expert for Accounting Systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to take the next step in their career as a Systems Accountant. This is a rare role within the North-West at one of the few FTSE100 employers based within Liverpool.
The company offers clear career progression, a collaborative company culture and a competitive benefits package.
If you believe your skillset meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We often receive an overwhelming response of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.