City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 2 months ago
Systems Actuary sought for a leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified Systems Actuary with experience of developing Actuarial models within Excel, VBA and VB.net to enhance their Systems team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Actuary:
- Perform platform based model development work
- Deliver systems change for projects and change delivery
- Involvement in the improvement of processes and controls
- Support junior colleagues in the team
Key Experience of the Systems Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Life Actuary
- Experience in developing Actuarial models within Excel, VBA and VB.Net
- Experience of MoSes, Mo.net or Prophet would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Systems Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support is provided if necessary. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Systems Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.