Up to £38000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst within a progressive and ethical organisation on a permanent basis. This unique opportunity will guarantee the successful Systems Analyst to be responsible for their own product portfolio.
This opportunity requires the successful candidate will possess comprehensive knowledge of Agile SDLC and demonstrable experience within a Product Owner role and experience with Agile management software, preferably Jira Software. The Systems Analyst will have a strong knowledge of system architecture and infrastructure and exposure to software development in some capacity.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the following duties;
- Ensure adherence to the Agile software development lifecycle, resulting in the planning, design, building and testing of new software iterations, based on business need.
- Work closely with the development team during Scrum events, overseeing each iteration of product development and supporting each sprint.
- Act as product owner for one or more business applications, developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the application(s), together with detailed knowledge of the business use cases.
- Maintain strong relationships with third parties in order to realise the development needs of the group by way of active participation in product road-mapping.
- Provide 2nd line product support, working with both 1st Line and Product Owners to address incidents.
- Provide 3rd line product support where required, working together with Product Owners and third parties to resolve incidents.
The Systems Analyst will have;
- Relevant IT qualification or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile SDLC.
- Demonstrable experience within a Product Owner role.
- Experience with Agile management software, preferably Jira Software.
- Experience developing software in some capacity (frontend, backend, database etc).
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and infrastructure (networks, virtualisation etc).
If you are interested in the Systems Analyst opportunity, please apply immediately to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Jake Winship in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th May.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.