Lancashire, N. W. England, England
£41000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Systems and Project Accountant for a large Public Sector Organisation. We are looking for candidates with previous experience within local authority looking for their next challenge within an ever-changing organisation. Following a period of re-structure and change, our client is now looking to appoint a Systems Finance Manager to oversee a Systems and Project Team and Implement and Develop Systems and Processes.
Duties and responsibilities of the Systems and Finance Manager include:
- Leading a team of 3-4 across the Systems and Projects division, ensuring targets are met and processes are adhered to
- Support the implementation and development of Financial Systems and processes to ensure the accurate and efficient processing of Financial and Non-Financial Data, and to extend the number of Management Reports and Tools to inform performance and financial management across other areas of the organisation
- To act as lead and/or provide specialist Systems support in the implementation and development of Projects and Systems and to assist in their delivery across multiple divisions - reporting into one or more Senior Stakeholders and Directors as required
- Provide training on Systems to both Finance and Non-Finance staff
- Engage across the organisation at multiple levels to contribute to systems development, more specifically focusing on Finance-oriented divisions, providing advice and expertise for a number of projects
The ideal Systems Finance Manager will:
- Will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Have experience in Financial Systems
- Have a proven track-record of delivering projects on time, to a high standard and within budget
- Delivery and development of process and service improvements
- Experience of working within a local authority.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable skills and experience within a similar role, and will be a strong and effective leader with previous experience of Systems Implementation and Development.
If you believe you hold the relevant skills and experience for this post, please contact Kirsty Duncan at Sellick, quoting Reference number 914685 for more information and an informal chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.