£350 - £450 per day
4 months ago
12 - 18 Months
Our client is a well-established PLC based in the Warrington area. In line with an exciting period of change and transformation, they are looking for an Interim Systems Implementation Manager to join their Finance team on a contract basis.
The Interim Systems Implementation Manager will be involved in leading on and delivering an Oracle Implementation project within a high-level change environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance Transformation, the Interim Systems Implementation Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Ensuring controls flow through to the wider accounting function and accounts rules connect
- Driving initiatives to totally transform various functions within the finance department
- Managing risks and issues associated with change and transformation
- Implementing a new ERP finance system (Oracle)
- Making early provisions to make processes and governance changes in advance of the new finance system implementation (Oracle)
- Educating colleagues about more efficient ways of working
- Leading on making changes within the finance department
Working alongside a team of Finance Transformation Managers, the Interim Systems Implementation Manager must also have a background within Finance & Accountancy, and will meet the following skillset:
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) or background within wider finance, such as Accounts Payable
- Big systems experience (Oracle is highly desirable but experience of implementing another big system such as SAP will be considered)
- Notable experience of doing an ERP implementation within a finance department
- Proven experience of making substantial process improvements and operational efficiencies within a global-scale organisation
- Can work well with colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds - able to influence in a diplomatic manner
- Tenacious by nature
Due to the nature of this role, a robust personality is key. The Interim Systems Implementation Manager must be prepared to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the thick of the day to day, as well as taking a step back to see the 'bigger picture'.
Candidates should be from a Finance background, and not a background within IT.
This person will play a key part in facilitating change and therefore needs to be resilient by nature.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Interim Systems Implementation Manager to join a high-performing team within a dynamic and fast-growing North-West organisation.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.